 LEGO Company / 822
Re: goodbye... and hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:59:12 GMT

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message
news:Hs70qo.yow@lugnet.com...
<snip>
Hello, I'm Brad.
I'm an AFOL.
I'll be seeing you around.

What can we say ?? Thanks to you for all the work done in the name of
improving relationships and releasing cracking sets. Part of me says 'hey
thats great, if the rest of Lego can take on the same ideals and values as
Lego Direct, it'll be a golden age indeed', another part of me says, 'there
goes the farm, the ideas and ideals will be diluted into nothing by futura
and the like'. I do sincerely hope its the former, not the latter. (and can
that be a hint of good news about colour??)
Good luck in your new job.
-------
Hi Brad,
look forward to seeing some of your mocs posted here :)

--
James Stacey
------