 LEGO Company / 827
Re: goodbye... and hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:40:12 GMT

This one time, Brad Justus wrote:
Finally, let me say a final thank you for all the support you have shown LEGO
Direct since its inception; both your praise and your criticism were valued
equally and we learned from all of it (I hope that it showed). You were a big
part of what made the past four years one helluva ride. Please don't ever stop
supporting -- or challenging -- the company.
So that's it. I'll sign off now.
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

Thank you for all your hard work Brad! I'm hoping that LEGO Direct will
continue in the right direction this year, and start making some changes.

You will definitely be missed, and we're hoping that LEGO only gets someone
of your caliber in that position.

I have some ideas. Will they hire me? ;) Just kidding! :)

And sign on again:
Hello, I'm Brad.
I'm an AFOL.
I'll be seeing you around.

Cool. .space rules man :) What do you build? We know what you did for
TLC, but we have no idea where your brickshelf page is. ;)

-Anne
--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.