 LEGO Company / 834
Re: goodbye... and hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:38:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Calum Tsang wrote:
the recognition of and interaction
with the adult fan community... and so much more. For a little team, LEGO Direct
sure aimed big... and scored big.

I don't think is can be underscored enough.

<snip>

Thank you Brad, for building this relationship with us.
It's beyond anything we could have dreamed of.

Calum
rtlToronto

What he said!

Calum stated it perfectly.  Nothing for me to add.

Thanks Brad.  All the best in your future endeavours.

Dave K