 LEGO Company / 830
Re: goodbye... and hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:03:14 GMT

Brad -
Thanks again for your dedication to LEGO Direct, and for all of the exciting
changes you brought to the way LEGO communicates with its customers. The last
four years under your guidance have been nothing short of a revolution for LEGO
fans of all ages - this from someone who remembers clearly how difficult it was
to gain interaction with TLC before LD came along. I wish you the best in your
new job, and now that you've explained further I understand the connection it
has to LEGO :-)

Hope to see you again soon, and can't wait to see some of your MOCs!

-Tim