 LEGO Company / 824
Re: goodbye... and hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Brad Justus wrote:
So that's it. I'll sign off now.

Play Well,

Wow! Well I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your new adventure. I am
sure that you'll bring the same enthusiasm and drive to it as you have to LD for
the last few years.

I think that you and "the team" have done a very creditable job within the
constraints I am sure you had. I wonder how much headway was made because you,
personally, were behind it as opposed to what might have happened if you'd not
been there. I suspect that a lot of the benefits we - the  bulk of the customers
of LD - and we - the not so bulky but very vocal and enthusiastic AFOL customers
of LD - have benefitted greatly from your working behind the scenes to make
things happen.

I hope you've left enough of an "imprint" and enough momentum to cause the TLG
to continue what you started.

Again, best of luck.

John Barnes