 Harry Potter / 996
Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Mark Rideout writes:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/staircompare.html

So for clarification on the findings, 4706 does\can have a random defective
part in it. I have a least one on the set that I have (Richard Marchetti
also found one in his). It is not specific to 4709.

I see that David Wertz reported one in his copy of 4706 (
http://news.lugnet.com/harrypotter/?n=993 ), but also Richard? I must have
missed his post to that effect...

Too bad it's in both sets :( I had hoped it would only be specific to one...

DaveE

I have not idea why I said Richard. Yes it was David - I was looking at the
wrong post when I check to see who it was from.

-mark