 Harry Potter / 992
Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, David Eaton writes:
Anyway, since TLC actually requested that Doyle RETURN his defective stairs
(I've never heard them ask THAT before) so that they could examine them,

They asked for a return of the product items once when I asked them to
replace 17 badly smudged or poorly printed KK Archer heads.  They even sent
me an envelope postage prepaid with which to mail them back to the customer
service dept.  I can't fault them for such a thing, but I would have liked
to have kept the heads for customs -- but whatever...

Quality control is undoubtedly an issue of increasing concern.  I also
recall the days of the nearly infallible TLC -- one might have had other
complaints, but hardly ever one concerning quality.  Now I note problems
with increasing regularity.

-- Hop-Frog