 Harry Potter / 986
Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, David Eaton writes:
Anyway, I took a little time and did some examination on my two sets of HP
spiral staircases, showing the resultant gaps, pictures of the differences
in defective and normal pieces, and also some stats on which sets contained
what, in what quantity, with what part id's:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/staircompare.html

Cool stuff!  Let me add my data from the 6706 - can anyone else confirm that
the stair pieces in these sets are consistent or random?

1-01 (2)
1-02 (2)
2-01
2-02