 Harry Potter / 1002
Re: A closer look at defective spiral stairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 05:12:49 GMT

I just purchased 7 sets of stairs from the 4709 set and all the stairs were OK

I purchased 2 sets before that but they were not built so I could comfirm.
It seem to me that the majority of bad stairs are in the smaller set.

Its totally random. Mine averaged about 4.6 bad stairs per staircase! in the
smaller sets!

I'll let you know when the package arrives with the return address to Lego.
They already ordered my 98 stairs and are waiting to examine them on return.
I really hope more people will call them as this will clearly show them the
problem!

I love the stairs, wished the could be fixed in place but other than that
will save me a lot of brick making spiral stairs!.

I wish everyone the same results through S@H, and I can't see why not?
Somehow, somewhere the made the mistak and now they need to fix it! :-)

Doyle Nelson