 General / 9079
Re: Parts Pack Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Blomberg writes:
To all the people who are complaining about the lack of bulk purchases,
how many people have put their money where there mouth is?

How many people in the U.S. have purchased a service pack this past year?

Well, I'm not in the US, but I've purchased something on the order of 200+
service packs in the last year or so.  Mostly grey brick packs.

I know I have...
so I can complain.

I can complain too (and I have been) - but I'd rather try and work out a
solution that benefits both us and TLG.

It sure would be nice if someone from TLG would address this forum
and put the rumors to rest and state their intentions: one way or the other.

Agreed.

Just for my 2 cents - heres my current 'parts pack' wishlist:

1:the current brick packs, available in all colors.
2:Macaroni bricks (preferably by color, but I'd take *anything* here)
3:Arches - single color, multiple sizes
4:the large & small plates packs (currently in white) in all available colors)
5:the Dacta roof bricks pack, available in all colors

Those would make me a happy, happy man.  Those would prompt me to liquidate
some savings.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/