 General / 9068
Re: Parts Pack Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:38:25 GMT

Since things are getting a little depressing lately, I thought it might
be fun and interesting to start a survey asking which particular
elements folks would want as a sort of bulk service pack.  Lets rank our
top ten, and assume for argument's sake that the elements would cost
$.25 (.$50 for window frame AND glass), and that a pack would contain
100 of the *same* element, same color.  Colors can be new for a
particular element.  What would you choose? (Use ldraw numbers for
obscure pieces)

1. 1x16 technic beams (Black, Yellow, Blue)
2. 12x24x1 baseplates (Black, Yellow, Blue, Dark Gray)
3. 10 High panels and quarter domes (Trans DkBlue, Trans Red, Trans Green)
4. 6 High half-octagon panels and corners (Trans DkBlue, Trans Red, Trans
Green, Black, Blue)
5. Old Technic large wheels from the old auto-chassis (used to be a parts
pack!)
6. Just about anything in Trans Dark Blue/Trans Red/Trans Green
7. Monorail track!
8. 6x16 Plates (Black, Yellow, Blue)
9. Large Bricks (2x10, 1x16, etc.) in  (Black, Yellow, Blue)
10. Garage door elements.

I tend to build large projects, hence the need for large elements  ;)

(Of course, I understand that this will effect the price per piece if they
were ever put into a parts pack.)

Troy