 General / 9110
Re: Parts Pack Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:29:04 GMT

To all the people who are complaining about the lack of bulk purchases,
how many people have put their money where there mouth is?

How many people in the U.S. have purchased a service pack this past year?

I know I have...
so I can complain.

I don't see how this is relative to the question asked?  The fact that I
have not ordered any parts packs proves that TLG does not offer anything
that I wish to purchase.  It does not determine if I have a right to
complain about it or not.  If that was the case, they would never get any
new customers, because they would never get any input on what people wanted
other then from people that are buying what they currently offer.  This does
not lead to a diverse product offering.

Oh wait, that must be the way they run it now....

Troy