 General / 9082
Re: Parts Pack Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:13:48 GMT

Don't forget those of you asking for roof slopes - we need the peaks as
well! There's nothing worse (well... nearly nothing <g>) than having
lots of grey or tan slopes and no roof peaks to finish the %$#^%$^%
roof!

My top ten...

1. Train doors and windows, with glass, choice of colors but one color
per pack
2. Airplane windows with glass
3. Hinged 2x4x3 "drop sides" like on the older shuttles, in white and
other solid colors (no printing! yuck!)
4. The current red roof brick pack in ALL colors especially black (with
the 12 pyramid and peak joiner pieces), grey, dark grey, and tan AND in
low and medium slope
5. Outside slope corners in a steep slope pack, all colors
6. "Skirt" legs for minifigs
7. More hairstyles and colors for minifigs and more hat styles. "female"
hats.
8. Plate packs in all colors including trans colors
9. Tan brick packs
10. Better window packs (choice of styles, more door styles, more colors
(including red, don't do away with it altogether)

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: