 General / 9302
Re: Parts Pack Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:29:52 GMT

1x16 bricks - black preferred, and would want all possible colors
6x16 plates - black preferred, and would want all possible colors
1x2x2 plane windows WITH GLASS - all colors
1x4x2 plane windows WITH GLASS - all colors
6081 in ALL colors - orange, green, purple, tan, dk grey, etc, etc
6091 in ALL colors - orange, green, purple, tan, dk grey, etc, etc
1x4x3 train windows in any color
1x2x3 train windows in any color

I'd want most parts packs to be available as 100 of one color for the
"main" colors, and a mix of colors for non-standard ones.

John Neal wrote:

Since things are getting a little depressing lately, I thought it might
be fun and interesting to start a survey asking which particular
elements folks would want as a sort of bulk service pack.  Lets rank our
top ten, and assume for argument's sake that the elements would cost
$.25 (.$50 for window frame AND glass), and that a pack would contain
100 of the *same* element, same color.  Colors can be new for a
particular element.  What would you choose? (Use ldraw numbers for
obscure pieces)

Here are mine:

1. black 3x4 low slope
2. dark gray 3x4 low slope
3. 1x2x2 clear wall panel
4. 1x2x2 blue-tint wall panel
5. black 1x4x1.3 half round with side plate (6081)
6. 1x2 white corrugated brick
7. 1x4x3 white train window
8. 1x2 black tile
9. 1x2x3 white train window