 General / 9112
Re: Parts Pack Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:15:37 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
Since things are getting a little depressing lately, I thought it might
be fun and interesting to start a survey asking which particular
elements folks would want as a sort of bulk service pack.  Lets rank our
top ten, and assume for argument's sake that the elements would cost
$.25 (.$50 for window frame AND glass), and that a pack would contain
100 of the *same* element, same color.  Colors can be new for a
particular element.  What would you choose? (Use ldraw numbers for
obscure pieces)

1. Pitchforks
2. Gray macaroni bricks
3. White macaroni bricks