 General / 55538
Re: How long is a length of monorail track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:

<snip>

:)
I have something similar-- my own track weighs in at 79.41 feet in my system,
but it looks like I go up to 81.67 if I use your approximations! An extra 2+
feet of track, woot!

DaveE

It's that Canadian conversion, eh!

:)