 General / 54431
Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:04:14 GMT

In 1953 TLG came out with an early slotted brick 4 page idea brochure.  On page
4 of that brochure it shows a LEGO fortified structure with non-LEGO army men.

(Dave Shifflett's website):

http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/mursten_modeller/mursten_modeller-Pages/Image3.html

That was the only occurrence that I'm aware of... of LEGO literature showing
army men as compatible with LEGO elements.

Cheers,
Gary Istok