 General / 49019
Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg wrote:
In lugnet.general, Gail Meagher wrote:

Also with the new palm tree I imagine (1 piece leaves, 1 piece trunk).

It has the old Palm Trees. LEGO still makes the old palms. It was seen last in
the Breezeway Cafe LEGEND, and the catalouge image has the old palm.

That might be right on the Cafe, but I'm almost certain, that the picture on
this shows the 2-piece tree; the palm leaves looks to have the etched surface of
the new tree, not the smooth surface of the old leaves.

Arne, Copenhagen