 General / 49006
Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Tosino wrote:
In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:
I don't think this is old news... Set 10159, featured in the new UK S@H
catalogue, is a re-release of airport set 6597,
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=6597, with new greys of course...

Huw

S@H has it on their website now backordered to the 1st (Try setting the country
to one in Europe). Hopefully they'll be here in North America in time for that
free Yellow Truck Offer.

Thanks for the update, but, my oh my, they reall screwed it up with the island
roadplate. That looks terrible! (look at the overhead view).

The differences appear to be...
...island road plate is entirely different
...runways are one stud shorter
...cone is red instead of red/white striped (this is an odd change)

Old hinges and palm tree are still there.