 General / 48932
Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:04:38 GMT

Also with the new palm tree I imagine (1 piece leaves, 1 piece trunk).
I noticed that the runways seem to have six studs on the edges.
The Century Skyway had seven (and even older airports had nine).  The
windsock is also different.  In the old set it is a 2 x 2 x 2 cone in
white with red stripes, in the new one it looks to be solid red.

Still a wonderful set!  I spent many hours drooling over the original
when it was in a local toy store.

Gail Meagher

What are you basing your conclusions from? The link shows a picture with runway
plates that have 7 stud wide grass strips. Or is there a picture directly from
the UK Catalogue? I'm also wondering about the plates, remember my plates were
Green with the gray painted, does this mean they'll be painted in the new gray
as well?