 General / 48933
48932  |  48934
Subject:
KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:41:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I hope this won’t make too much noise. Just a few thoughts I had...

In 1987 there was a cartoon series on TV - knowen as ‘Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light’. The series wasn’t that a big succsess and only survived one season and I’m not sure how many of you heard or rememebr that series.

On the first instance I looked on the new KKII I thought they look too much the same.

I took some photos from the series in compare with KKII (that you’ll able to see by clicking the picture):

And all I can say - judge for yourself. I really want to know what other thinks.

P.S. I am not in anyway suggesting that TLC copied from that series, just that maybe their designers grow up on the series and (knowingly or not knowingly) inspired by it (or worse, they saw that series as kids and as far as they know knights really looks like that - they weren’t real knights in the series as well:)

Yaron Dori