 General / 48934
Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:37:49 GMT

What are you basing your conclusions from? The link shows a picture with runway
plates that have 7 stud wide grass strips. Or is there a picture directly from
the UK Catalogue? I'm also wondering about the plates, remember my plates were
Green with the gray painted, does this mean they'll be painted in the new gray
as well?

Alright I stand corrected, Someone uploaded the pic from the catalogue today.