 General / 48936
Re: Next Legend re-release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:05:20 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

One of the captions on the picture states "Includes botha freight and
passenger airplane!".  I only see a passenger plane in the picture and
since I don't the original, I don't know what it had.and there aren't any
instructions on BrickShelf to check.  If this set includes another
airplane
that would be wonderful but I'd be rather surprised as well.  Seems like
an error in the catalog layout to me.

There's a yellow freight helo in it too. I guess they don't pay too much
attention to correct terminology.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit