 General / 48937
Re: The most valuable Lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
If anyone has any other set that they feel is "The King", please let me know.

Hi,

in autumn 2000 a MISB 7750 was sold at ebay.de for DM4010 = EUR2050 = USD2460

I think, that the 7750 is still one of the most valuable sets.

Some of the promotional 1:87 scale H0-Cars, like the VW-Vans "Philips" or
"Kastner & Öhler" get always high biddings, too.

Also the complete 1:87 H0-Truck-Set #699

Greetings Ronald