 General / 49005
Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:50:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Strand wrote:

These cars come up occasionally on the US ebay but they are a lot more common on the german ebay. Go to www.ebay.de and look in this category: Startseite
   Alle Kategorien > Spielzeug > LEGO > Modellautos 1:87

Good luck, Eric

Thanks Eric!

BTW, I got the catalog scan from the magazine article; I don’t have the catalog myself. There are other neat photos in the article, but I didn’t know how kosher it would be to scan and post them. Heck, don’t even know if it was OK with LEGO to post the catalog either, but I figured if it was OK for the magazine.. :P

Also, I made a mistake - the magazine’s full title is “Toy Cars and Models”. Here’s a link to the publisher: http://www.toycarsmag.com. The one you want is September 2204, the “Special Foreign Model Issue”.

I’ve seen it on many newsstands, but if you can’t find it, I got mine from a store called Autobooks in Burbank, CA. That place has just about every current book and magazine having to do with cars and planes. I go there whenever I need reference material for a MOC. An amazing place. I think they ship worldwide, too.

Darrell