 General / 49001
Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   This picture shows the same clear plastic garages I discussed.

Dude! My brother and I somehow inherited (probably through a garage sale or somesuch) one of those when we were kids, and I always wondered what it was from (we knew it was an official LEGO part, but there’s no way a brick-built car was going to fit inside that little thing). I guess the big question now is if we also ended up with the car that came with it.