 General / 48996
Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:46:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sven Reger wrote:
   Hi,

today I had the chance to visit the Lego archive in Billund. I just uploaded the pictures I made on my homepage. I had only about 40 minutes this time so I made only a few pictures. I hope you enjoy them anyway. I will add some comments asap. btw... feel free to add missing pictures to the Lugnet database (like Set 157)

Sven

Just a little correction, 107 is a Canada exclusive only (Canada Post Van). There was also a Canada Post Semi trailer as well (probably 108, I think). It would not have been available in the US, as Canada Post is a Canadian company, and had exclusive distribution rights. You should ask about the UNICEF van when you are next there...I think it is the rarest modern lego set, with about 3000 made in total.

I should know, since I have one of each of them :).

James