 General / 39829
Re: How Lego Saved My Life (Long Post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:23:55 GMT

     Wow! That's great. I'm glad Lego helped you. Personaly I find Lugnet
and all the AFOLs a great help. I have never met any of you off-line but I
always feel like I have a group of friends here. This is a great help, as I
am constantly moving and rarely get time to put down roots. It is nice to
know Lugnet is always that click away.

        Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

                    Nathan