 General / 39801
Re: How Lego Saved My Life (Long Post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
Well, the title of this post might be a little presumptuous, as the story
isn’t really over, but I thought it sounded nice.  Anyway, I thought with
Lugnet being slow and people away studying for exams and preparing holiday
feasts, that I might share this little tale of hope and victory.
[snip]

Fabulous story, thanks for sharing it!  Hobbies are a Good Thing, aren't they?

Kevin