 General / 29132
Re: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:

I'll add my 2c. I'd be trying to lift one of the "outside" 1x6 beams off the
1x2 plates, just enough to slide it off the #3 axle.
Yes, I've done similar things by accident a few times and usually I bailed out
exactly that way, using the flexibility of the pieces in order to "slide" them
off the studs they are on.
Theoretically, though, I think this structure could not be taken apart.

ROSCO

- David

P.S. this is a good conclusion of this old thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=1362