 Technic / 4439
Re: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes writes:

See the famous Jan at the following picture:
Jan is the one on the right side, me the guy at the left side. (Sorry, I don't
no the name of the one in the middle)

I think the guy in the middle has to be Thomas Schlosser.

Regards,

Ben

Ben, looking further into your series of pictures, what do I see but a
wonderful Fabuland sign.
Who is the person fortunate enough to possess this?

sheree