 General / 29127
Re: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.build, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi folks,

Jan, a friend of mine, couldn't sleep last night, so he thought of building
something, which couldn't be able to get apart again. And he was succesful. • See
the structure at:

Does anyone got some ideas of getting "it" apart again?

Regards,

Holger
If the 1x6 beams that form the outer perimeter are held by pegs, they will just
pop off. If axels are used, they can be pushed out with another axel. It looks
like the side of the structure (left facing in pictue) will pop off. is there
an interlocking connect in the back? We need more views.

Lester