 General / 29127
  Re: How to get apart that structure?

(...) See (...) If the 1x6 beams that form the outer perimeter are held by pegs, they will just pop off. If axels are used, they can be pushed out with another axel. It looks like the side of the structure (left facing in pictue) will pop off. is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to get apart that structure?

Hi Lester, (...) I used axles, but they can't be pushed through: See (URL) the building instruction (new version). The only way to disassemle it is to pull the axles out with the help of a steel pin. But I'm working on a solution to make that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)