 Fabuland / 302
Re: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:46:59 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.technic, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
In lugnet.technic, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes writes:

See the famous Jan at the following picture:

Ben, looking further into your series of pictures, what do I see but a
wonderful Fabuland sign.
Who is the person fortunate enough to possess this?

I'm sorry I have no idea who is owner of this sign: I just remember there was a
collector of Fabuland with hundreds of figures....

The guy who helds the sign is not the owner as far as I know. On the right hand
is the main organizer of the event: Peter Reinartz (reinartz@aurego.de). Maybe
you ask him for more infos about who has been the Fabuland expert there in
Muelheim, october 2000.

Kind Regards,

Ben

Thanks for the reply Ben.

I was mainly wondering if this individual was a member of the Lugnet
community - another brain to pick in regards to Fabuland.  It is always nice
to see Fabuland represented at any event.  I don't want it to be forgotten.
To me it represents a kinder, gentler, dare I say "better" time in Lego
history.  (Scampiness + whimsey.)

Also I think people should be aware that some of the best parts originated
in Fabuland.  Big pieces can be beautiful.
Big yellow wheel (great for industrial building as well as turntable
  extensions)
Car roofs (flip top and regular)
sign posts
streetlamps
Ship's wheel
straight and spiral staircases
[of course I only know these things because of a section at Sybrand Bonsma's
Unofficial Fabuland Homepage]

For more see
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html
see Parts Guide under Inventory

Hundreds of  Fabuland figures! What a nice vision to start my day with...

sheree