 General / 29134
RE: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:01:24 GMT

Holger Matthes writes:
It looks to me that only thing that may get it apart is the fact that
sometimes the bricks flex a little bit, so you could try to push in
opposite directions on the horizontal 1 x 6 beams and try to pry out
one of the plates that are on the cross beam in the middle.

That is a solution, but does that idea fit the regular way of
putting LEGO® apart?

Whenever I use Technic beams and pins in a construction, I end up having to
flex parts to put things together and take them apart...which is a real pain
when you're trying to improve some little thing.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/