 General / 29185
Re: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:57:49 GMT

Hi Josh,

I'm gonna build this thingy, and see what i can do.

The only thing to do with it, is to put it on your shelf and wait till the dust
have covered it all ;-)))

Another idea, you could market this as "Jan's Unseperatable box", and sell
it to people!

Jan called it recently: "eternal cube" V 1.1

He also added some more pictures to his brickshelf-gallery:

See the famous Jan at the following picture:
Jan is the one on the right side, me the guy at the left side. (Sorry, I don't
no the name of the one in the middle)

So what could Jan do with this "eternal cube"? Sellling it? At least on eBay
;-))

Regards,

Holger

Josh

P.S. I'll post later after i see what i can do...