 General / 29216
Re: How to get apart that structure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:35:38 GMT

Hi Josh,

thanks for your advice to market this cube.
Maybe I'll try that just for fun....:-)

In fact, this item is definitely unseperatable without non-LEGO tools.
I managed to disassemble it with the help of a steel pin to lift out the
first crossaxle. But I'm working on a solution to avoid this...
You'll read some news here if I succeed.

Jan

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
I'm gonna build this thingy, and see what i can do.

Another idea, you could market this as "Jan's Unseperatable box", and sell
it to people!

Josh

P.S. I'll post later after i see what i can do...