 Gaming / BrikWars / 327
Re: The steampunk skiff 'Egregious'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:58:07 GMT

   I am also interested in this type of gaming, being a fan of Space:1889. I even did some British troops and a mini-Aphid:

Now I want to expan my Aphid, any suggestions?

-- Don GtwLUG Lugnet#1239 St. Louis

Wow! that’s an impressive army. I’ve never seen so many pith helmets in one place. ...and thanks for bringing Space: 1889 to my attention. I love anything like that - Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Flash Gordon, etc.