 Events / BrickWorld / 243
Re: Re Rafe Donahue's GBC binary counter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:48:24 GMT

There are a couple of YouTube videos of the GBC and my truck in particular that
have not yet been mentioned.

Here is a very nice GBC video uploaded by Joe Meno:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLOuTJEpeD4

Here is one that shows my truck in action picking up and loading the balls from
the crate and then driving around to dump the balls into the train-car loader.
Thank you Brian from Brickworkz LLC for this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ol0biHrpE0

Gus