 Events / BrickWorld / 244
243  |  245
Subject:
Brickworld 2008 Registration Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:53:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello Everyone!!

We at Brickworld are thrilled to be bringing a second event to the community. We have made changes to the event based on feedback we received last year to try and make it more rewarding for the attendees. Here are some of the changes we are making to the Brickworld 2008 event:
  • Event space expanded to 20,000 square feet

  • Public display hours shortened

  • Classes will be held on event Thursday

  • Two presentation rooms set up instead of one

  • Event space layout improvements

  • Adult registration fee reduced

  • Brickworld web site updated
Some things we kept the same:
  • The incredible Westin location

  • The hotel room rate for attendees

  • The family oriented atmosphere
Brickworld 2008 registration is now open!!!

Stay tuned for more announcements. There have been a couple exciting developments that we are just bursting to tell you about.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19-22, 2008 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here