 Robotics / 27186
Re: Re Rafe Donahue's GBC binary counter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: .

  • I’m really sorry I missed. Gus, Dave, and the rest of the SMART group

Go here.

   All in all, it went well, but we missed Brian Davis.

Well, I wish I could have been there, and missing the festivities a lot as well... but on the other hand I did get to do a 9 mile hike up above the treeline (in 4 hours... altitude can really make things interesting) in Colorado, so my day was fairly full as well :-).

Yeah, but we still missed you:-)

Joe