 Robotics / 27175
Subject:
Re Rafe Donahue's GBC binary counter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:19:00 GMT

I saw this and was reminded of Rafe's binary counter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcDshWmhF4A
http://woodgears.ca/marbleadd/

It's a marble-powered binary adder.

Rafe's counter could do this with a tiny bit of modification. He'd just have to
add a tray at the top and bottom to temporarily store the input and output for
easy viewing.

Re: Re Rafe Donahue's GBC binary counter