 Events / 975
Re: BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:00:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:

I don't see the permission here that you are referring to. True, Steve
approached WAMALUG members

This should read "approached Brick Events LLC" rather than "WAMALUG members" as
they are the trademark holder. WAMALUG is just the local club in the area, and
not the organizer of BrickFest. It's mere coincidence that the principals of
BrickEvents LLC all happen to be WAMALUG members.

Other than that I thought the rest of your post is spot on.