 Events / 922
Re: BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.events, Steve Barile wrote:

BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004

I know this question is going to come up, so I will answer it now. The PDX is
the airport 3 letter/digit designator for the Portland airport.

Or you can assume any of the following versions of what PDX means:

BrickFest PDX - Pretty Dam eXciting

BrickFest PDX - Plastic Designers of eXcitment

BrickFest PDX - Potential Developers of generation neXt

BrickFest PDX - Plastic Dreamers of eXcitment

BrickFest PDX - Portland Doesn't suX

BrickFest PDX - Plastic Diversion of eXhilaration

BrickFest PDX - Public Display of eXciting Brick Creations

All humbly submitted

Todd