 Events / 966
Re: BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
"StudFest" was the next
name up for consideration, but a trademark search revealed that this has aready
been taking by some convention that happens in San Fransico every year, not that
there is anything wrong with that.

Actually, ___THAT___ StudFest isn't here in SF, it is in The Netherlands. But
it's a great idea for a name, and I'll forward it on to my acquaintances who are
involved in the LGBTTQ community :-)

As to getting involved and volunteering, I'm still waiting to be told that I'm
worthy :-)

Paul Sinasohn