 Events / 976
975  |  977
Subject:
Announcing BrickFest PDX 2004 Animation Festival - but What?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:15:50 GMT

The BrickFest PDX 2004 Convention will hold an Animation Festival showcasing the
talents of Lego Brick Animators. The question is what will be the theme of the
competition or competitions.

This announcement is your chance to put in your $0.02 to see the kinds of
animations you want to see or feel that you can produce an animated short to.

Would you like to see a music video or a movie trailer? Perhaps you would like
to see all of the animators animate the same short story or maybe different
parts of the same story?

Of course, there will be a general category that allow animators to send their
own work and animate their own ideas. But for those that are motivated by
competition or strive for the rewards of recognition, their will be a
competition for animated shorts.

Now is your chance for you to put in your opinion.

Why so early? The organizers of the animation festival would like to announce
the festival and competition in early September to give animators plenty of time
to complete entries for the January deadline.

Sincerely,

Todd