 Dear LEGO / 1421
Re: New Product Suggestions, Concepts & Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:38:28 GMT

Please read the orignal postings as well!

In followup

In lugnet.dear-lego, Alex Farlie writes:

8 Lego - Phantoma (Concept suggestion)
A Haunted House for Lego.

Something is happening inside TLG.....

I went to Hamleys on Saturday and spoke to thier Lego rep and floated the
haunted house idea. He said that he would able to pass on any drawings/Ideas I
had to the relevant people inside Lego (It's apparently a case of WHO to send
them to). I explained about the standrad in-house letters and he explained
that this was an IPR protection on concepts that are already under
development. He seemed to know what he was on about and was quite willing to
talk to me!  He advised me to a send myself a copy of any drawings I made
though? ( Not sure why though?-Is this to do with (C)?) which make thing this
is not one under current development!

It would seem TLG is listening to the fans! I am quite willing to consider
disscusion with TLG over Phantoma but I would love to hear the community views
first. ( A lot of development work is neeeded but has been started by me.)
This is because I don't want to step on anyones toes and It would save time if
someone was already working on it. This said however I would like top be
deeply involved in the development of any concept and would want to protect my
efforts in this area.

If you wish to contact the rep yourself his name is Mike and can be found in
the Lego(R) area on the Second Floor.

I would welcome further discussion and suggestions on the
issues/concepts in my original posting . Preferably on LUGNET, but I can be
reached

via e-mail : ba124@city.ac.uk
via mail (Until June)  :  Mr A. Farlie
                              BEng Computing Part(III) Student
                              Dept of Computing
                              Northampton Sq
            London
            EC1V 0HB
      UNITED KINGDOM

Alex Farlie,
BEng Computing (Part III) Student
Dept of Computing, City University

24th January 2000
This posting is (C)2000 Alex Farlie
May be used freely for academic and non commerical puposes with appropriate
citation. It may not be used for commerical purposes without prior approval by
myself.

LUGNET and it's owners are granted a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-
free, unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use of the material
compliant with LUGNET's Terms of Use.