 Off-Topic / Debate / 3897
Re: Farlie A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:02:29 GMT

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:10:14 GMT, Mark Tarrabain <markt@lynx.bc.ca>
wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:
Now if the author actually produced a beachfront cabana or something,
drew up instructions for it, something, and posted that, sure, those
would be copyrighted works worthy of protection.  But suggesting
something like, "hey, a Wild West train would be a good idea - but
only TLG can produce it commercially not clone brands and members of
LUGNET can only produce it non-commercially" is, sorry to say,
foolish.

That was my point... but even if he *HAD* been the original person to
suggest those things (at least one of his ideas struck me as being one I
had never seen mentioned before), it wouldn't have made any difference,
would it?

Probably not, no.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?