 Dear LEGO / 1387
Re: Farlie A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:24:56 GMT

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:13:34 GMT, "Farlie A" <ba124@city.ac.uk> wrote:

ATTN Mr B.Justus
TLG,Billund,Denamrk
Lego(R) UK Ltd, Wrexham.
Lego Futra.

This will most likely get you nowhere, unless, of course, you're
trying to get a job.  You'll find many discussions concerning the fact
that Lego seems to completely refuse to even look at or consider
outside designs.

'Course, nothing here really qualifies as a design, but still.

Please note that some of these ideas may be devloped further.
So regard these a work in progress.

If I do have any further thoughts I will post further details on this NG.

(NB Note to LUGNET Readers. If any of you wish to do any design work on this
ideas please feel free- but bear in mind where the idea came from. - I would
hate to have someone plagarise!

Plagiarize?  Not sure how they could, since the majority of the ideas
you mentioned have been proposed/wished for/discussed before, some ad
nauseam.

I've wished aloud many times for a Roman or Greek theme.  Not sure I
would accuse someone of "plagiarism" if they actually had the gumption
and creativity to come up with such a line.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/