 Dear LEGO / 1397
Re: Farlie A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:08:43 GMT

5 For Legomedia.
The Advanced Technic designers handbook: Includes
-  Model Ideas
- Technical descriptions on how mechanisms work.-(models?)
- An Element catalouge for refernce purposes(could serve as catalouge for
LegoDirect -Technic)
  (NB I had in mind soemthing simmilar to that at Technica-)
(Of course It would have to be released, such that your IPR was not open to
abuse)

6 A simmilar book to the above for Mindstorms?

7 Offshore
I Can think of at least 3 Models for Town/City that could be offshore
- Oil Rig
- Lighthouse
- Exploration Platfrom

Link it with Octan that already has a tanker and forecourt perhaps?

11- Optrix-Concept suggestion.
From some web searching I note that one of your sister comapanise ISBEN  > makeoptical elements.
Perhaps an experimental (Lego Science?) set of simple optical elements
Could be rleased within lego blocks.- You already have the fiber optics > and lighting bricks!)

I belive this one is original, If not PLEASE let me know before I put my
foot in it again !

Much work on these ideas has been done (albiet unofficaly) by many
who post to LUGNET.

Alex Farlie,
BEng Computing (Part III) Student
Dept of Computing